- The nearest stars and information about them (in this image, sorted by spectral class, from hottest to coolest)
- All the Sun-like stars and ALL the stars (mostly red dwarfs) within 40 light-years of Earth
- The previous set of stars plotted on a Hertzsprung-Russell diagram
- A slice through the Galactic Plane
- Closeup of the Scorpio-Centaurus association of bright blue stars
- The Hyades and Pleiades star clusters, viewed with the same perspective that we see them from on Earth.
Some of these images used data from the very large SKY2000 catalog; see the data file page.
More screenshots are available in the StarPlot documentation.